Windows Vista EasyRe is not responding at all

russell

ok i bought a toshiba laptop running windows vista when i bought it it said bootmgr missing so i went online and loaded EasyRE for Windows Vista then i burned it to a cd using IsoBuner and burning i turned off the other lap top placed the dist in and turned back on pressed F12 and selected the cd drive it starts to load gives a huge list of cmds says checking system and a bunch of green shows up on right hand side then suddenly it stop and goes to a blank greyish/black screen with a large black X right in the middle once this happens it will no longer respond to anything i have tried re doing it almost a dozen times and all end up with the same results please help i need this computer fast.

Attachments

• Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
They will get back to you then. SystemDiscs is a separate entity from NeoSmart. As stated by Computer Guru, the owner of NeoSmart:

Send an email to support@systemdiscs.com. There is no benefit in posting here, you will not get a reply faster if you do.

We try our best to help, but this is a matter for them to handle. We are only the support team for Neosmart here, we are not the team that works for SystemDiscs. Sorry for the inconvience, but you will have to wait till you get a response from them.

Back