Maybe it's because i originally created all *ANG* files/dirs with a much older version of EasyBCD and tried to re-create them with the newest version? Some compatibility issue between the old and the new?
I had a backup of the whole FS done some time ago...
- browsed through it, found C:\\ANG0 file.
- Copied it back to the original place.
- bingo! ubuntu's there as it was before!
The last thing that bothers me - since I am the only person who uses this laptop and Im sure I...
Hmm...looks like it doesn't:
I can't think of a situation in which I might have deleted it.
- Is it possible that it got somehow deleted by the system itself during i.e. Windows Update?
- Is there any possibility to restore it (taking into consideration that I already tried the...
Just to explain partitions:
- When I start Win 7 #1 i do not want any presence of Win 7 #2 so i removed the letter from Win 7 #2 (just the letter assignment)
- Same goes when I start Win 7 #2 (letter assignment removed from Win 7 #1)
- obviously since Linux partitions are not FAT/NTFS...
First of all, I want to thank You in advance for patience, since I'm a complete noob in terms of Linux advanced features.
Some time ago I installed triple OS on my laptop.
1. Windows 7 x64
2. Windows 7 x64
I do not remember how exactly I managed to make all these work, since...