Looking for BCDEdit options to turn off networking, Bluetooth

I am looking for BCDEdit options to turn off networking, Bluetooth, and possibly more.

I would like to create a Boot loader entry for a "DJ mode" where there is no internet or networking of any kind. Also would like to turn off Bluetooth and any other background communications that can cause interrupt when playing music as a DJ. I'd like a "bare bones" boot that only has audio essentials and not much more. Any way to kill Cortana at boot time?

You can create a boot profile with networking disabled. You can create a safe mode entry, which disables pretty much everything by default, but that may be too bare bones for you.

You can create a boot profile with networking disabled. You can create a safe mode entry, which disables pretty much everything by default, but that may be too bare bones for you.
Yes, I would like to create a boot profile with networking & Bluetooth disabled. Would be good to also disable Cortana and other drivers that are not needed. But how exactly is this done? Is this "boot profile " the same as a user profile? Or are you referring to creating new BCD entry?

Last edited:
Back