Search results

  1. G

    Another tri-boot question!

    I ready didn't want to cut-into some of the other similar post, so I'll make this my 1st post @ this forum. I have Windows XP 32 bit installed on C: with about 34Gb free space, all NTFS. E: is all NTFS @ 90% used. J: is Ubuntu Linux amd64 with ext4 @ 25% & the other 75% of J: is NTFS free...
Top