The Introduction Thread

i joined because ii needed to if i was to download the software. and it worked like a charm. thanks guys. i will still be active for as long as i can.:grinning:

Hello one and all and Welcome to NeoSmart Technologies!

There make it easy. :tongueout:

But seriously welcome everyone.

easy bcd 2

hi guys,

I downloaded version 2 to to correct my boot entries for xp,vista & win 7.
I had a big problem with xp & this latest version fixed xp.

Thank You so much, this is great software

Hello.

Hi,

I've just registerd to be able to give some (I hope helpfull) comments on the recently installed EasyBCD 1.7.2 which I downloaded a while ago. The environment I'm using EasyBCD in is a triple boot environment with Vista Ultimate (x86), 7 OEM Ultimate (x64) and Ubuntu Hardy. In trying to use the newly installed Windows 7 boot environment and also to be able to boot into Linux I tried various solutions (while using normal BCD commands) but without succes.

In wondering the net I stumbled upon EasyBCD and tried to use it under Windows 7. Although it did install (remember x64) it didn't provide the required functions for installing a Linux entry nor the NeoGrub solution. Various error messages were displayed by EasyBCD.

Since I liked the EasyBCD I thought it might be helpfull to you to report that EasyBCD 1.7.2. doesn't work correctly under 7 OEM (x64) for the more complex functions (renaming boot entries etc worked fine). Perhaps you already knew. If needed I can send you the error messages to possibly help you in making EasyBCD also available with all functions under x64 environment.

(P.S. Solved the tripleboot succesfully in another way).

Greatings,
PhilSat

Hello

Hello Computer Guru,

I just joined because I enjoyed using you x64 Windows Recovery Disk. I have a new HP x64 laptop. I also have a question. I just bought this laptop and it runs great for me. I have installed all of the software on it and I have it right where I want it. How can I modify you Recovery Disk to boot my laptop and replace the cd with a WinPE cd that has Ghost on it so that I can make just a pure image to store on my separate local hard drive?

Thanks
lady0212

Hello Computer Guru,

I just joined because I enjoyed using you x64 Windows Recovery Disk. I have a new HP x64 laptop. I also have a question. I just bought this laptop and it runs great for me. I have installed all of the software on it and I have it right where I want it. How can I modify you Recovery Disk to boot my laptop and replace the cd with a WinPE cd that has Ghost on it so that I can make just a pure image to store on my separate local hard drive?

Thanks
lady0212
First, of all, what's wrong with it? :brows: If its not booting, and its "running" (figuratively, at least....) Vista, then just boot from the CD (by putting the CD drive first in the boot sequence in the BIOS), select Repair My Computer, and use Startup Repair (2-3 times since it can usually only fix one thing per pass) to get it booting again.

Otherwise, I guess you'll have to explain your problem more...

Cheers.

Jake

Salam mr.computer gure, i m facing a problm thts y searchd net n found this site. I hav read all the related posts. Site seem knowledge developer n problm solvr so i decided 2 join. Dont knw hw 2 post question or thread, hw 2 join forum etc bcz im using net on my cell fone bcz my laptop is not working.
In short i installed a 500gb wd usb harddrive 2 my acer 5738, which asked 2 restart, aftr restart windows green bar continues to run for nearly 20, 30 minutes,aftr which a blue screen with error appear tht a hardware error occured and bla bla bla. I tried 2 start recovery but same happened even whn i used my recovery disk. Thn i tried 2 install a local copy of vista(pirated) in order 2 get rid of it but same error apper aftr loading setup files. Plz help me. I dont knw wht 2 do. I went 2 comp lab,the worked told me tht he would repair that against a charge of 4500pk rupees(nearly 55$) im a student of mba. Cant afford tht plz solve my problem. Waiting 4 ur reply. Kind reply in such a way thay i might see that, either in inbox msg or mail me on my email i.d. Plz reply soom.

Howzit all.

I am just writing for the purpose of a quick introduction, I am a 46 yr old full time student at the University of Hawaiii studying for my associates in computerscience for now, and hope to get my cisco cert. eventually.

Terry

Hi there, my name is Fabrice, I live in France.
I like almost everything related to computers, and I like to play online games too ^^

I came here because I would like to test EasyBCD 2.0 Beta, this is a really great software, I hope to be able to help the community, even if sometimes I don't talk a lot... ^^

Back