Easy BCD to repair boot corruption caused by bitdefender no normal boot

aktiffiso

Hello dear comunity let see i dont speak english very well. In the office i have a big big trouble and maybe that not the place to ask for help because is a windows problem bt in ms comunity dont answer. Look the problem was that. In the office give me a computer to install webroot. They have previus installed bitdefendder is i uninstall it and run the removal tool to erase all traces but the partition of resque mode and the bios regisry of that like a storage device stays. I format the computer restore to defaults, disable from bios and for one days windows start on resque mode. I contact bitdefender silent security, and silent support, i use your tool easy bcd who solves the problem partiality, i delete the bd entrance, and i know the partition created by bd stays here but dont care, maybe they tell me how to delete it

The problem was my boot not notmal appears select os black screen on the starts for less than a second and then windows starts normaly i dont know how to atach images here but on ms config boot says windows 8.1 (C:/Windows): Actual system; dedault system and on advanced system config are unchecked show os availbe list and show recovery options says os predeterminated win 8.1 and desplegate a list hard drive, floppy disk, usb hard disk, realtek ipv4 realtek ipv6 and that devices never appears before bitdefender problem. OS runs well smothly and webroot works fine do you have some ideas to solve my problem?

bd error.gifbd error2.gifeasy bcd 1.gifEasy bcd 13.gif

Back