multi boot / twin boot manager mess - HELP!

Hello,

My former setup was a dual boot with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 and SuseLinux. To exchange SuseLinux for Kali Linux I deleted the four Linux partitions and left them as unallocated space. Using the Windows Repair Disk I corrected the MBR and got to the point of normally starting Windows without problems.
Now I generated the regular four partitions and installed Kali Linux, but the Grub loader did not include the Windows OS nor appeared at startup. Using EasyBCD the system now starts up with the choice of loading Windows or Kali Linux. If I choose Kali Linux it first presents me a page asking me to enter the Bitlocker unlock key for my encrypted data partition and just continuing with the ESC key it enters the Grub loader and again I can choose between Kali Linux or Windows 7. I would like to clean up this mess, but I’m not sure about how, so every help would be highly appreciated. Currently my drive has the following partitions setup:

• 105MB NTFS System Reserved F: [dev/sda1] (primary partition)
  • 106GB NTFS C: [/dev/sda2] (System, Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, primary partition)
  • 299MB Ext4 [/dev/sda6] (mounted at /boot, Active, primary partition)
  • 18GB Ext4 [/dev/sda7] (mounted at /, primary partition)
  • 7.6GB Ext4 [/dev/sda8] (mounted at /home, primary partition)
  • 4GB Linux Swap Space [/de/sda9] Primary partition
  • 320.76GB HPFS/NTFS [/dev/sda5] (BitLocker Encrypted) Logical drive

Hope this all is not to confusing Thanks in advance for your help!:??

Saludos,

Peter

Back