how to modify Grub or mgr so that I can boot into windows 7 instead of Neogrub

esolve

I have installed windows7 in C drive. Now I use easyBCD to install ubuntu. I followed the steps according to an article which teaches how to install ubuntu-windows dual system(not in English, so I don't paste the link here). I put the ubuntu ISO in C drive and t**hen use easybcd to set boot from **Neogrub** instead of windows7.** So the idea is that after I reboot the system, the system will load the ubuntu ISO image for installation.

However, since I made some mistakes. I failed in installing ubuntu and I cannot enter WINDOW7 again. Coz after booting, I always boot into Neogrub, and enter the interface which only shows "install ubuntu".

Later I installed ubuntu from USB(not in C drive), and now I still cannot enter windows7.

yes, there is a "WINDOWS7" option after booting, but when I click it, it just redirects to Neogrub, and "install ubuntu" instead of entering WINDOW7 system.

I checked C drive under ubuntu, and I see some files like ```bootmgr, NeoGrub, OEMSF, pagefile.sys```, so what can I do so that I can enter windows 7 ?

I installed grub-customizer, and I notice the source for WINDOWS7 option is:

Code:
    insmod part_msdos
    insmod ntfs
    set root='hd0,msdos1'
    if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
      search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd0,msdos1 --hint-efi=hd0,msdos1 --hint-baremetal=ahci0,msdos1  BA484E09484DC53B
    else
      search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root BA484E09484DC53B
    fi
    parttool ${root} hidden-
    chainloader +1

BTW, my grub info:

Ubuntu Pastebin

In neogrub, you can type in

search --set-root /bootmgr
chainloader /bootmgr
boot

And see if that gets you there.