Nothing like Support for NeoSmart

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
So i have been active in the Newsgroups for Vista lately and say a opportunity to throw out some support for our site and product.

Just thought that was great to do. :tongueout:

Well funny thing is that a earlier reply told the person to use VistabootPro. I almost wanted to have at it right there about how that is just a rip off applications and a hack job. But i resisted. :grinning:

Probably for the best - it's ancient history and IMHO not worth arguing over esp. since it's bringing attention to a program that has been dwindling in popularity for the past couple of months.

Thanks in large part to the surge in Linux popularity, EasyBCD has gotten a lot of traffic from some of the bigger distros (namely Ubuntu) and that's really helped drive our traffic skyward.

That is great. I have also changed my URL on most of the sites i visit in my profile to NeoSmart as well for my website. It feels good to do the things we do here. Helping people take control of their system. Instead fo their system controlling them.

It seems that only the sky is the limit right now with things around here.

Well funny thing is that a earlier reply told the person to use VistabootPro. I almost wanted to have at it right there about how that is just a rip off applications and a hack job. But i resisted. :grinning:

Oh, I did that once, I just had to! :evil:

I showed EasyBCD to someone on another forum, and I see someone says "use VistaBootPro" and I had to! :lol:

Back