3D Home Architecture Software

arulchand

hi all,
i have 3d home architecture software,but with that i cn only draw basement plan of the building, i can't draw the full front view of that building,which software i have to use for that where can i download it.

thanks in advance.
arul:frowning:

There is this program ive used before called:
3D Home Architect Suite.
I used version 8, but you should check if there is a newer version.
With this program you can design the whole house, inside and outside, and various other aspects like the garden, etc.

However, this program is not free, you might want to try looking for another free program or they might have a trial version:
Landscape Designer | Home Design Software | 3d Design Home Software

The most powerful software is Architectural Desktop from Autodesk. But it's expensive. 3D StudioMax for the 3D rendering, also very expensive. Just to name a few widely used softwares in the field, but like Ron!n suggests to find a free program would be the least expensive for personal use. Have fun!

There is free Autodesk StudioMax alternative, user interface is pretty much similar, just, of course, not even close to the "real" product, still, it's worth giving it a try. It says there it's mainly for game models, but who says that you can't do anything you want? :smile:

http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax

i don't think the software ronin was referring to is actually completely professional I've used it before it seemed to me that its just for fun i made a couple of houses and it wasn't exactly user friendly not everything was directly accesible for example the wall decorations were not with the wal colors hight or in decorations never actually found them but it claims toi have them also when you use a specific texture like tles or hardwood floors the software does not propperly display them

Back