How can I choose bootable OS from Windows if i have four OS on computer?

Alumira

I Installed four operating system: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008. I operate this computer with RAdmin(remote administration) and i want choose bootable OS from all OS. Example:
I Want set Windows Vista as bootable OS from Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 using remote administration.
I want set Windows XP as bootable OS from Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 using remote administration.
I want set Windows 2003 as bootable OS from Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 using remote administration.
I want set windows 2008 ax bootable OS from Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003using remote administration.

You would first need to install EasyBCD and set that up so that all 4 boot up correctly. Then just install iReboot to restart to which ever OS you want.

Exactly. To explain in a little more detail:

The OS selection procedure is made so that you select what OS you want at boot time, before tools like RAdmin & Co. are running and transmitting the data.

Our iReboot application is made so that while you are in Windows you can select what OS you want to reboot into, in a way that's accessible to Remote Desktop and RAdmin users.

The only problem you will face is when booting into XP or 2003, you're going to end up booting into one or the other at all times. Basically, when you select either XP or 2003 you're going to see a second boot menu which will ask which of the two you'd like to boot into - iReboot doesn't select that OS for you, so you're going to have to manually change the default one of those two in boot.ini before you reboot into XP or 2003 depending on which you'd like to go into.

Back