How do i Downgrade Vista HomeEdition 32-bit to XP proffesional 32-bit?

You can't.
They're two separate OSes, and Windows XP doesn't have the "anytime upgrade" feature of Windows Vista.

You can't upgrade a newer OS with a old one. Backup your stuff and re-install or dual-boot like everyone else here.

Yes , but i have finally downgraded.

Now i lost all my drivers.

Where can i find driver for xp pro?

My computer is Dv9740eo

if you at OS XP its no driver there .....

Nothing for sound . and plz give direct link to download. i dont know what to choose.

I cant give you a direct link. I have no idea what sound card you have. Use Belarc Advisor, SiSandra Software or Everest to find out what sound card you have and from there you can google your drivers.

We discourage direct hotlinks here anyway after what we've been through. We can only direct you to the site or the right page to get them. The rest is up to you.

We discourage direct hotlinks here anyway after what we've been through. We can only direct you to the site or the right page to get them. The rest is up to you.

Really? :S I was not aware of that! I will keep that in mind, and wont post any here, then...:wink:

Thanks, Justin.

-Coolname007

SoundMax? RealTek? Just use the information that the program gave you and put it right in a Google Search box.

Type in the make and model of your PC into a search box with Sound Drivers should get results as well.

ok , i finnaly got the audio to work .

But when i try to mute i can still hear sound . if i set 0 on digital sound i dont hear if not i can hear.

And now i need the microphone driver.

The Mic driver should be included with the sound driver. If it isnt working then you have the wrong driver.

I cant give you a direct link. I have no idea what sound card you have. Use Belarc Advisor, SiSandra Software or Everest to find out what sound card you have and from there you can google your drivers.

As i already have said i can not cause i have no information about your PC. I already given you all the tools you need to be able to do this yourself.

Go to the PC Manufacturer's home page and search the Support and Downloads section for your make and model.

That is all that myself or anyone else can say.

You need to go through configuring your microphone in the sound device properties in control panel. This is also where you can setup voice recognition if you desire. Until then, it won't work.

i cant find the Driver ..

I can only listen to sound but when i put on microphone i dont hear anything....

My pc is Hp pavillion dv9740eo

Addendum:

HP doesnt provide mic and headset sound drivers....

Can i just only find it other place :frowning:

Last edited:
Right-click on the loadspeaker icon in the notification area (bottom right of your screen).
Then follow the links to configure your sound-card setup. (the mic will be in the recording section)

Back