2 Neosmart Linux

cybergod23

Hi,

I don't know happen but after using easybcd and configuring, I saw 2 neosmartlinux and I cannot find the windows, I cannot boot on windows anymore is there a way how to undo this or uninstall easybcd on a linux partition, oh and also after picking either the 2 linux (because there is no windows to pick) it directs me to the grub then I'm trying to pick the windows in the grub but unfortunately it gives an error, I think the error was "device not found", this happens after I reinstall the windows, I cannot boot to windows partition.

If you've accidentally deleted the only way to get into Windows and use EasyBCD, then you'll have to resort to the default boot repair using your W7 DVD
Recovering the Windows Bootloader from the DVD - EasyBCD - NeoSmart Technologies Wiki
If your PC didn't come with a DVD, you should have made a repair disc
Control Panel > Backup & Restore > Create Repair Disc
which will do the same job.
If you have neither, then borrow one from a friend with a DVD or get someone you know with a working W7 to burn you a CD (and one for himself if he hasn't already done so).
Failing that, Neosmart can provide a repair disc, but it's no longer a free option since MS insisted on charging a license fee for us to host their disc, and now won't even allow that.
Windows 7 Repair and Recovery CD Download | The NeoSmart Files

Back