Can i install 3 Windows operating systems on one computer?

Ofer1618

Hello friends,
my question is can I install with the EasyBCD tool on the same computer and the same HD, or in a separate HD, three Microsoft operating systems for example what I mean: Windows 7+ Windows 10+ Windows 11? Thank you very much in advance for answering!

EasyBCD (intalled in either Win 7 or Win 10) is a tool that merely reflects the BCD contents plus gives a few extra options. You would have to install the other operating systems from an ISO, or DV or Medisa Creation Tool available on Micrsoft's website (along with ISO's) and put ISO on removable media assuming your BIOS allows booting from such media. Eaxh OS needs it's own partition. There are free Partitioning Tools out there which make that task easier than using Windows itself.

Thank you very much dear friend for the quick response🙏.
Does the software know how to make a partition as well or can you recommend good software for making partitions, I know you were once a program called Partition magic? I would be very happy if you could recommend me from your rich experience for reliable and good software Partitions. And I also understood from your answer since it is possible to install 3 operating systems on the same hard disk of course in separate partitions?

No it doesn't know how to make a partition as far as I can remember. I'm just a Moderator here and haven't used the software for some time since getting rid of my dual boot.
I use Easeus Partition Manager.

Back