downloaded the wrong tool

deanmeyers

Sales,

Order EC4318222CF01CBB
◦Michael Meyers <deanmeyers1@gmail.com>

Sorry but I think I purchased the wrong product? I boot my machine from the windows 10 professional USB recovery I downloaded from your site and run the automated recovery tool which it finds all 6 data volumes, one marked System 7 and the others marked data volumes. My machine is a dual boot system 7 and windows 10 professional machine. When I try to recover on the system 7 volume it tells me I have the wrong recovery tool because I downloaded the windows 10 professional tool because that is the issue I am having. When I try to recover on any of the other data volumes it says it can not find a windows partition but I know the windows partition is there on one of the other dat volumes.

Im assuming I should have purchased the system 7 tool instead and that would find my windows 10 pro directory? If so can you email me the appropriate tool since the one that downloaded does not work ? Also I think I need to run easyBCD on the windows 10 pro directory so that I can edit the BCD and make system 7 the default instead of windows 10 pro.

Thanks

Dean Meyers

Back