dual boot windows 10 and 7 after installation

My computer has two separate drives. One has the windows 7 installation and the other has the windows 10 installation. I am in the windows 10 at the moment and it shows windows 10 on a newer 296 gb drive that was installed by a technition after windows 7 was installed on a 465gb drive that was the original drive in this computer and windows 7 was the only operating system. The computer has been working for years as a dual boot system but I had a problem a while ago when I had trouble installing my wireless printer and went to a windows 10 community for help. After that windows 10 would not work any more. Maybe because I told them what I thought of windows 10, anyway I disconnected the windows 10 drive and used windows 7.
NOW I want to have both systems so I installed window 10 after disconnecting the windows 7 drive because I did not trust the fact that windows 10 would install without damaging windows 7 and I am trying to set up the dual boot again but it keeps installing windows 10. What am I missing?
File explorer shows windows 10 on the C drive and windows 7 on the F drive and that is where I am having the problem. Easy bcd shows different.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
That doesn't look as if you're looking at the "live" BCD.
In EasyBCD > Tools > Options make sure you have nothing in the "automatically load..." field.

Thank You for your reply, Terry. I have got the computer opening to windows 7 at the moment because I changed the file in the bios, so not I cannot see windows 10 but, when I get time I will go in and make it open to windows 10 again so I can check the easybcd.

I have opened windows 7 again and tried to install easybcd on there but I am having trouble. Can someone show me exactly how to install it and set up the dualboot. It shows windows 7 8 10 on the same line and nothing else

Back