Easy BCD for Winxp

EasyBCD runs on and supports use of XP as a part of a multi-boot which is controlled by Windows Vista -> W10 (i.e. any OS with a BCD).
It has no use or function on XP alone (or any multi boot (like Linux/XP) whixh doesn't use a BCD)
The clue is in the name.

Hello Guys,
I have an old machine with win xp (doesn't have dvd/cd drive), now that the new machine is not starting with win 7 and I am trying to recover it I followed the instructions I got from your website. I have the iso file for the win 7 and I want to create a bootable usb flesh drive under win xp hoping I can use it to recover the win 7 with it.
The easybcd is not running on my xp (service pack 3), logged in as administrator.
If I have understood the instructions then the easybcd would copy the files from the iso image and make it bootable...
Please help me to fix it.
Thanks in advance.
Gihon

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
Eventually I have managed to load the easyre and boot from the usb then I got the another issue.
While in the BIOS keyboard and mouse works fine (usb) and when easyre loads they both go off.
Tried disconnect, reconnect then easyre shut down.
I couldn't find another reference to this issue in the forum.
Pls help.
Thanks in advance,
Gihon

Afraid I've never used EasyRE, so can't help.
All support for EasyRE is through email to the address specified with the download.

Back