ERROR : The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1

43tanmay

hello m new to this forum and easybcd today i was trying to add os zorin and accidently destroyed my bootloader and now m not able to boot my computer :frowning: i have windows xp and windows vista and some other aditional os's isos which i was using from easybcd so now i managed to boot into xp from the xp recovery cd and now when i try to open the easy bcd the error message shows up saying

the boot configuration data store could not be opened
the system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2

now i dont know what to do :frowning:
plz HELP!!! :frowning:

i remember that i was adding some grub bootloader on my vista bootload that time when this problem heppend

sorry for my bad english and thanx in advance :frowning:

Attachments

• bcderror.bmp
    305.3 KB · Views: 4
i cant find the bcd i have tried searching the bcd but i cant find it anywhere

Addendum

and i get a error message when i try to boot my pc saying

Error loading operating system

i have also tried the bootsect exe to recreate the boot but it also give me the error saying

The system partition was not found:
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the message f
ile for %2.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: PLZZ HELLLP!!!!!!

Addendum

LOL i solved the problem the problem was that i installed the grub bootloader on the vista bootloader i solved the problem by clearing all the bootcode by using diskpart and rebuilding the cfg by using bootsect.exe btw thanx terry for ur fast reply

and i want to give an advice to u all
NEVER EVER TRY TO PLAY WITH UR BOOT LOADER AND MBR IF U DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT!

tommorow is my chemistry exam and i wasted my whole 2 days for fixing this problem F**K -.-

Back