GUI bug (win 7)

selevo

Bug in GUI interface, not viewed elements on window program.
Drag and moved of window and reiinstall programm not solved problem.

Attachments

• EasyBCD.jpg
    EasyBCD.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 7
After you resized the Window, did you tick "Save ... window size on exit" in Options > Display Options ?

Your screenshot shows EasyBCD taking up most of the screen and being in W95 "classic" format rather than W7's aeroglass default.
Compare with my monitor 1 under W10
monitor1.JPG
I would guess that you've either got a device with a very small screen, and/or that you're using some kind of 3rd party hack to effect the classic vibe you like and/or that you've personalized the desktop layout with a custom app sizing and possibly a custom DPI setting.
There were problems during EasyBCD 2.3 Beta testing which gave the kind of result you're seeing for users with custom DPI settings, but the author fixed those (as far as we know) and they shouldn't appear in 2.4.
Does the problem go away if you revert to default desktop settings and appearance ?
If so, report what changes you made to cause this truncation and raise a thread in the "Bug Central" forum.
As you can see in my screenshot, it's not a problem that occurs normally.

OK.
I'll move this thread into the "bug" forum for when the author next looks in.
I imagine it's a problem with the small screen size that he'll need to look at (or might immediately know a circumvention)

Edit
See you've already done it, so just a case of waiting till he turns up.

Back