How do I download my purchased software? This is important for the administrator to r

hpurvine

I ordered dual boot about 10 minutes ago, went through the pay pal process was dropped back into Neo Smart, clicked on download software and was asked for my log in info. Ityped in my email as asked for and my pass word, but could not log on. After the third go round I was dropped from the page and now have no way to access my purchased software. What steps must I take?

The login for the downloads is completely separate from the forums. i.e. you must create a new account on that screen.

The login for the downloads is completely separate from the forums. i.e. you must create a new account on that screen.

Do you mean that I should call you at the phone number provided? Should I be patient and wait till Monday? I am on West Coast time so if I am to call please give me a time and time zone. A preffered day for me to call would also be pertinent. Now, if there is some way I can log in to download without troubling you further please don't hesitate to tell me.

No need to call anyone. When following the link, create an account at that screen instead of logging in.
If you lost the link, send an email to support@neosmart.net with your payment info (paypal address or name on CC and last 4 digits).

Back