I am trying to setup a machine for a freind to quad boot windows 7

bootsandshoes

I have a number of logical partitions on my freinds 1.5 tb drive. First is active with no letter system partition with boot folder and nst. Then there are many logical partitions. The ones I need to boot are, 2nd partition - win 7 clean install, 3rd part - win7 newest install, 4th partition copy of 3rd to upgrade to windows 10, and the 6th partition has his old copy of windows 7 which is very slow but holds his data. I have added all copies to the bcd but I wont beable to boot them from there as they need to be unhidden and hidden depending on which one is to be booted partition 5 is an unhidden patrtition with drivers and data, I have backed up the partition tables but every time I run neogrub from the windows bootmenu and chose an option it replaces all my logical partitions with one big partition and i have to restore it using iceboot or partition wizzards partition recovery wizzard. My menu.lst is probably very wrong see below I commented out some of the entries to try sort the problem

# NeoSmart NeoGrub Bootloader Configuration File
#
# This is the NeoGrub configuration file, and should be located at H:\NST\menu.lst
# Please see the EasyBCD Documentation for information on how to create/modify entries:
# EasyBCD

foreground fefe54
background 000000

default 0

timeout 10

title win 7 newest Install

hide (hd0,1)
hide (hd0,3)
hide (hd0,5)

unhide (hd0,2)

find --set-root /bootmgr
makeactive