In regards to this NeoSmart website link, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A website for Windows 8.1 that details all of this information. Here is the link I was looking at this morning.
System Restore did not complete successfully – Fix for Windows 7
I am having problems with my system, of course, like I can't get system restore to restore. And I have drivers that are corrupt. I did get Windows Update to work, I found a program online that specifically corrects that matter. Any help as in where I start please let me know. All is greatly appreciated, just don't want to take the easy way out first and reinstall everything

I am asking here because it is a website written by Neosmart. I am already a member of that other site you mentioned. I would assume it is Neosmart related if they were the ones that actually wrote the link in my first email. You think?

that is what I am trying to find out if they wrote an article like this about windows 8.1 and if someone knows if they did and where the link is.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I think it's meant for Windows 8.x, in other words all of them, but I'll flag the owner and see if he can add to this.
@mqudsi can you address this question please?

Nevermind, can someone close this thread. I actually see that it is for Windows 8.1 also down at the bottom of the page. I will just see and try to go through the webpage more to find more information that I might find useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back