iReboot selection from command line

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmshah

I have "Norton Ghost" boot floppy image configured as one of the boot option in EasyBCD. Am wondering if there is any way I can select it from command line. I need to boot into only once in a week to create my image ghost file.

This feature was added in iReboot 2.0 beta build 16 but then subsequently dropped from the final build. It's been such a long time since that update that I cannot remember any of the details, but I vaguely recollect something about identifying some issues with the ergonomics that meant the implementation was only half-baked.

I can see about adding it again.

I have a dual boot Linux/windows system set up, and frequently switch from one to the other. I was thinking if I could add a menu item in one of the menus to reboot directly into windows, without stopping at the GRUB prompt.

What you need is a third party boot manager like one available from Terabyte Unlimited. It will allow you practically unlimited bootable primaries and logical drives without any individual one interfering with another one. In fact I have also been able to fix damaged partition from another bootable partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back