lost download for win10 download disc

adwb

the hdd that I down loaded my windows 10 recovery disc software to got wiped by mistake and despite sending emails I get no reply asking for the download link to be reactivated, how do I get this to happen?

Via a Microsoft account or a google search you can download the Windows 10 media creator which then downloads the version of Windows you want (get same as you had or may need new product key) - put it to a min 4GB usb key with a free program like Rufus - drag the ISO to rufus. Contact Microsoft and tell them what happened after you install it again (click don't have product key when 1st install) - you can run the Windows 10 for a while anyway I think without reactivation. Keep it on the key to repair boot etc or reinstall as needed and update it whenever you upgrade windows to newer version.
New Win 10 also auto activates through linking to a MS account when login and choose to do so, so you may not need to call them. Try this first.

Neosmart also has a product key finder tool you can use to see the product key and record it on a usb or off the hard drive in case need it on your reinstalled Windows.

Back