Messed up boot order

Jillie

My name is Jillie, and I'm new here.
I have been using Easy BCD to dual boot on separate hard drives. One has Windows 10 on it, and the other Windows 7. Usually Windows 10 is the first one listed when turning on my computer.
The other day while trying to troubleshoot a problem I was having with my e-mail I decided to shutdown the computer, and replace my Windows 10 hard drive with a Windows 10 clone drive that I had made a few weeks ago. This is when my problem started. Now when I turn on the computer I get a screen that says where Windows 10 used to be WINDOWS BOOT MANAGER, and below that Windows 7. After that another screen that says ESC or Cancel I can't remember which, but eventually by clicking one of those I can get into Windows 10. I'm sorry for being vague here, I probably should have taken a picture of the screen.
I went into Easy BCD 2.3, and the first thing I see is that it says Booting in EFI mode.
My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H.
I'm hoping that somebody here can walk me through fixing the problem. All help is appreciated.

Could you post the contents of EasyBCD "view settings" and a screenshot of your Disk Management.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately my computer is so messed up right now I can’t even boot to Windows, because I already tried to change the settings in Easy BCD and it made things even worse. I’ve been in and out of BIOS most of the day trying to figure things out. I even removed a storage drive and a backup image drive to try to simplify things, but I can’t figure it out.

Back