Need help to restore windows vista home premium on my sony vaio VGN FW41M/H

iMadz

Dear Sir/Madam, I have Recently purchased sony vaio laptop model no : VGN-FW41M/H. windows vista license version already loaded with other preinstalled softwares. sir, before i create recovery disc my system got crashed. So i had to format my HDD but i didn't touch recovery partition. Sir, i want to restore my vaio to original condition which it came from sony with the windows vista home premium and other softwares. Please help me to get this done. Pls help

iphonemadz at gmail dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear terry i tried several times that site but couldn't find any help from that. Pls someone tell me what to do... I tried pressing F10 but that also gives one option and it ask enter or ESC, when i press enter it start booting windows. But that not helping me because i want to restore my lap to factory condition... Pls help...

Unfortunately, not owning a Sony, the site won't let me get any further than this, because I'd need to register and login.
http://genesis.sony-europe.com/inst.../search.jsp?DocId=29752&l=en_GB&m=VGN-FW41M_H
The site used to be openly accessible (when the link I previously gave you went directly to the factory reset instructions), but now it keeps out non-Sony-registered users.
You'll need to register the product, login and search in the "support" section for "recovery center"
Or use the "get in touch" link and ask them directly.

Back