newbie here

johniee

HI,Well i joined this forum to find out why i can not get anywhere with BCD in any way shape or form,i like a lot of people today do not have a lot of money,but donated $10.00 to the cause & registered my email address,but when i go site to use BCD to make a bootable disk or USB drive but everything is grayed out any ideas why,thank you

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
What are you trying to do exactly? You use EasyBCD to make a dual boot selection. Meaning your trying to boot multiple versions of Windows or boot Windows with a distribution of Linux.

Creating a Bootable USB

johniee

What are you trying to do exactly? You use EasyBCD to make a dual boot selection. Meaning your trying to boot multiple versions of Windows or boot Windows with a distribution of Linux.

Creating a Bootable USB
HI,What i have going on is i have a DELL E521 that i wanted to put a SSDH HDD & WIN 7 in it,but when i put new HDD in and put the WIN7 disk in i lost my ability to boot into PC i can get into setup,but when i try to start PC up all i get is the MOBO info.
One of the PC forums i visit suggested that the WIN7 disk killed the boot menu when i put disk in PC.
When i go into BIOS all of whats in there is set to factory defaults,DVD PLAYER is set as first device then what ever HDD i want after that,i added another DVD
PLAYER to see if the other player was the problem no change.
It was suggested i go to EASYBCD and make a disk or a USB drive to get my boot menu back,thank you