No Communication for two weeks!

Lhaymond

After corresponding through email with NeoSmart Technologies Support and supplying the requested photo of my COA Sticker, I have not heard anything since 17 Dec. I have replied to the technician 3 times with no response. Any suggestions as to how to progress?

Many Thanks

Luke

I am now begging.... Can anyone tell me how to get a representative to communicate with me? I believe I have been much more than patient. I was told there was a solution to my problem more than 3 weeks ago. I responded with the requested verification and the tech went silent. I am beyond frustrated. I'm sure venting is no way to get support, but after a month without my system I a without options. TIA for any suggestions you may have.

You're welcome. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Peter - a couple quick questions.... do you find my situation unique, or is this standard procedure for the folks at NeoSmart? When you shared with the owner that you are aware of a customer that had been abandoned after being assured there would be more help to come - was there any sense of urgency or concern? I have to say, at this point, my experience with NeoSmart is starting to feel like a scam. Is this truly THE ONLY way to communicate with them - through and intermediary (not that I don't genuinely appreciate your efforts). I'm baffled....

A member of his family has taken over answering the majority of emails. Which thread do you want me to point him to or shall I say this one and he can go from there? As I posted yesterday in Windows Recovery, support by email is always answered so check all Junk mail and Spam folders and even your webmail (ISP) may have filtered the answer out if you haven't received it.
I will point him here OK? If there's another thread involved then you can perhaps post a link or simply tell him when he contacts you or posts here.
Your situation is similar to others I must admit but my knowledge on this subject is non-existent so wait for him to contact you.

Thank You! Thank You! I received a couple email responses without filtering to junk. I sent "Ali" a pic of my Windows COA on Dec 18 @ 9:45am. I could copy and past the correspondence? Would like to get some additional direction from a company representative. Best, and thanks again!

Just as an FYI, from our investigation it seems that replies with only a single image are (admittedly understandably) flagged as spam by the support system.

Just as an FYI, from our investigation it seems that replies with only a single image are (admittedly understandably) flagged as spam by the support system.
Mqudsi - No offense intended, but a request was made for me to submit a pic of my COA with no further instructions. So if that does not meet the need of tech support, then I would suggest providing direction as to how to meet the need.

I have heard from Ali (once). I replied within minutes late yesterday afternoon, and several times since, but have received no response. I will report back.

Best
Luke

It's not about what tech support is looking for. The help desk system we use doesn't know what the support representative asked for or what the picture actually is, it's just a very dumb heuristic that found that nn% of the time a picture-only message is spam. We didn't develop it.

It's not about what tech support is looking for. The help desk system we use doesn't know what the support representative asked for or what the picture actually is, it's just a very dumb heuristic that found that nn% of the time a picture-only message is spam. We didn't develop it.
Again, no offense intended, but if you all are aware that a picture-only reply is likely to be screened out - the time to share that with the consumer is at the time of the request... along with instructions as how to successfully meet the request.

I'm not sure where you are getting any of this from. I dug into the matter after you reported you didn't hear back from us, and that's what I found.

If you wish to keep arguing... by all means. But I'm out.

I'm not sure where you are getting any of this from. I dug into the matter after you reported you didn't hear back from us, and that's what I found.

If you wish to keep arguing... by all means. But I'm out.
Come on... I’m not arguing. I’m simply saying it doesn’t make sense to ask a customer to submit a pic, knowing that your system will screen it out.

Ali just replied, he will contact you directly.
Peter - I truly apologize for dragging you into this issue, but you seem to be able to reach Ali. He sent me an email Tuesday evening requesting a reply with my system information. I replied within minutes and have not heard back since. He suggested he would reply "as soon as possible". I was hoping to not have another week pass without progress. If you have an opportunity to ping him - I have no way to determine whether my emails are being received, or not. If he is working on "getting the link", then I will try to be patient. But I don't want to hear, again, there was nothing received from me.... thank you, ever so much!

Back