Not fixable???

I am struggling with a Windows XP Professional OS repair after using the Easy Recovery bootable CD 2 x's I keep getting a message stating: Unable to load system registry! Run System Restore to Repair. I don't have original install disc to prompt a System Restore... :frowning: Is anyone aware of another resolution or do I just need to request a refund from Sales@NeoSmart.net? My original issue was 1536617106524.png

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Did you use the system restore option in EasyRE or only the automated repair?

You'll need to use the former to work around this error.

I do not have System Restore as an option. Q 1. Is it possible there was a problem with my initial download? Q 2. How can I get this corrected?

(My options are Automated Repair, Virus Scanner, Browse/Backup Files, Partition Wdutor, Internet Browser and Launch Command Line.)

When can I expect an answer back on the issue of not having System Restore as an option in EasyRE? I can not move forward without guidance. I have been at a stand still with this repair while trying to use your software since September 10th. It is now Oct 5th. I have even sent a request to sales for my money back (since the company only allows 30 days request time for that to happen) and have yet to receive a response or credit. I am beyond frustrated with response times. I understand waiting my turn but over a week for something that should be simple is a little much. Can you or someone at your company help me with getting this computer back to its rightful owner or send me a credit for the charge to the Windows Pro package I purchased??!!??