Registered Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sligoman

OK so I don't normally buy software but on this occasion I needed easy usb so purchased I have clicked on the link to register product that came in an email filled the form out on neo smart website clicked register and now it's telling me I don't have any registered items. I can no.longer click the link to download my registered product so some how me thinks there is something dodgy here.

Why register and supply login details if you can't even see a login link on the neo smart website.

HY there i can see your post and i must say

1. Double-Check Information: Make sure you entered all the registration details correctly, including any product keys or serial numbers. Verify that you used the correct email address or account associated with the purchase.
  2. Contact Support: Reach out to the customer support team of the software vendor (NeoSmart) and explain the issue you encountered during the registration process. They should be able to assist you in resolving the problem or provide information on the status of your registration.
  3. Check Order Confirmation: If you received an order confirmation email after the purchase, review the email to ensure that the order was processed correctly and that all the necessary information is included.

Thanks and regards
WalterConway

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back