Invalid file or path

bennygayle

Shouldn't the Easy bcd app create a path file for the file I'm trying to boot? When I locate the file and open, nothing happens. The path file is C:\Program Files (x86)\Micrografx however the app says no spaces allowed. I've tried it every which way, but still not working. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Have you tried putting the name inside " "
What function exactly are you trying ?

Yes. I tried that, and also tried filling in the spaces.

I'm trying to move an installed program from one computer to another, but to no avail. I've tried several apps, and various methods. I have the program files transferred, but no matter what I do the program won't boot. The program is obsolete, and next to impossible to get

You've probably already guessed I'm no computer geek, but I really enjoy trying to accomplish miner feats without a pro

Thanks for responding

EasyBCD helps you manage the contents of Windows BCD store which is used by the bootmgr to allow your PC to run multiple operating systems.
It doesn't have any function for applications running on an OS.
One way that it might be able to help you is its ability to multi-boot your PC with a legacy version of Windows like 95, ME or XP, if you have one at hand and the Micrograpx sotware to install on it, but you're definitely moving into "geek" territory and it's not a thing you want to play around with unless it's on a spare PC with no repercusssions if you completely mess up.

Back