2.2 problem with some controls

covici

Hi. I installed latest 2.2 version and discovered that the up, down, delete and rename were no longer there -- could not tab to them or anything. Re installing 2.1.2 the buttons are there again.Thanks in advance for fixing.

Well, all you need to do is to select an entry, do shift tab and see if you land on the delete button -- you can do this in 2.1.2 but not in 2.2. If you can land on the button, let me know.Thanks.

Your first post says the buttons are no longer there. Your second post says they're there but you can't tab to them. Which is the problem?

Are you saying that you don't have/don't want to use a mouse, or that the buttons do not appear ?
Easy.JPG

The buttons are not there -- the way I know this is that I cannot shift tab to them from an entry. Just try it and tell me what you get which is different from previous behavior and is unusable to me.

As you can see from Terry's screenshot, the buttons ARE there and can be selected by moving the cursor and clicking. But, yes, you are correct, you cannot move from an entry to the delete/rename/up/down via tab or shift+tab.

If on your screen the buttons are not present, we will need an actual screenshot to see what you're referring to and possibly the cause. The loss of keyboard functionality for move/rename/delete is a different matter entirely and of course can be solved (in reality, this is the correct behavior, as toolbar buttons should not be tab selectable and should instead have hotkeys such as alt+something).

Back