Easeus to do backup software Pre OS screen compatibility

eyebrowssenior

Briefly, I bought your EasyBCD software to set up dual boot on my Asus Laptop. I have cloned my Windows 10 installation on drive F (Same size and type as C) and want to be able to roll back my dedicated NVidia GEforce GTX 1070 card driver to a version that still handles 3D graphics so that I can use the computer to play my 3D Blu-rays and 3D content and be able to switch to drive C drive for the rest of my computing software so there are no issues with graphics drivers causing software to fail.

I see that one of the first things I read is that Acronis for instance looses their boot loader style interface to EasyBCD.

I need to know if Easeus To Do software PreOS bootloader is going to go in the same way as Acronis because if this is case the recommendations that brought me here do not appear to be what I want.

If anyone is familiar with Easeus software and EasyBCD I would appreciate any assistance.

I ise EasyBCD and Easeus Partition Master but have no knowledge of their ToDo software. I do know however that Easy BCD merely copies the Windows Boot configuration and adds some extra toggles, that's all it does. So it has no effect on Easeus software that I know of and certainly wont prevent you rolling back graphics drivers or being able to boot between whatever you like. BTW EasyBCD is free for home users.

EasyBCD isn't a boot loader or boot manager.
It doesn't replace or alter in any way Winload and bootmgr (the MS loader and manager)
It just aids you in managing the contents of the BCD which bootmgr uses as a data store.
If you are using a third party boot manager in place of the MS code, then you'll need to refer to their documentation for assistance.
If you're talking about a recovery system which uses a customized MS bootmgr, then EasyBCD will still manage the BCD for you, though you should obviously avoid the advanced functions which can restore the bootmgr if asked to.
The normal day to day functions of adding deleting or altering BCD entries won't affect a customized OEM boot.

Back