Post postmark

I was just posting around and clicked this thread, and I see wow.. me... Lol.. thanks for letting me know! I didn't look at my post-counter lately :smile:.

Thank you,
Mr. Sarge

I just passed 25,000 over at McAfee and noone even noticed....boo hoo.

Congratulations! :smile:

No Peter, I noticed I was still in training well into my 2hundred and teens. My guess would be 225 ?

congrats on passing your newts terry who was the first hogwarts student alex? cg? wait a sec did mahmoud start off as mostly harmless

I was not the first Wizard. I was far from it. Peter and Sarge had a lot more posts than i did for a long period of time. I surpassed themright before the new year with all the help i have been trying to give everyone in the EasyBCD Support forum.

congrats on passing your newts terry who was the first hogwarts student alex? cg? wait a sec did mahmoud start off as mostly harmless

No. It's a custom title and a in-reference to Douglas Adam's works of science fiction.
In DA's story, there is a huge Wikipedia-like digital encyclopedia with anything and everything listed in it.

The aliens didn't know a thing about Earth, so they sent a researcher/author to Earth to do some research. He wrote a book-long entry, sent it back to the editor, who then told him that it was too long and there were more important planets out there to spend this room on. The entry was shortened to one word: "Harmless."

After the researcher complained that it was an un-fair summation of matters on this planet, they revised the entry to read: "Mostly Harmless."

There are many references to Science Fiction on NeoSmart Technologies, if you know where to look :smile:

back on topic,

I don't much like the current set of user groups and stuff, it was just something I thought up of a long time ago and I'd like to re-do them.........

Two options: new grouping that actually follows some sort of coherent, logical, understandable category (like the Cofee-groups on Ubuntu Forums) or free-for-all custom titles (like on Neowin).

No. It's a custom title and a in-reference to Douglas Adam's works of science fiction.
In DA's story, there is a huge Wikipedia-like digital encyclopedia with anything and everything listed in it.

The aliens didn't know a thing about Earth, so they sent a researcher/author to Earth to do some research. He wrote a book-long entry, sent it back to the editor, who then told him that it was too long and there were more important planets out there to spend this room on. The entry was shortened to one word: "Harmless."

After the researcher complained that it was an un-fair summation of matters on this planet, they revised the entry to read: "Mostly Harmless."

There are many references to Science Fiction on NeoSmart Technologies, if you know where to look :smile:

That is :S amazing!

I don't much like the current set of user groups and stuff, it was just something I thought up of a long time ago and I'd like to re-do them.........

Two options: new grouping that actually follows some sort of coherent, logical, understandable category (like the Cofee-groups on Ubuntu Forums) or free-for-all custom titles (like on Neowin).

Hmmm... I'm not sure... Nope... no ideas... maybe someone else?

Back