Problem with tool. It will not do anything

I purchased the professional version of EasyRE for windows 10 over the weekend of 6\9/2018 and used USB creator to create the USB stick. The stick booted properly but could not scan for viruses, could not auto repair, said I would need to use. It says the selected partition does not contain a valid Windows installation. You've either selected a data drive or the volume has been formatted and cannot be repaired. The name of this drive is boot volume and when I browse with another tool it has my Windows 10 folders there. I can not even do a virus scan. Any ideas?

Ex_Brit

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Staff member
The problem is that the company does not respond to emails. It appears that to solve my problem I am going to have to, once again, purchase and download the latest version. If it still doesn't work, there is always the PayPal complaint department.

Ex_Brit

Staff member
EasyRE will not work in all cases as, by law, it can't comtain certain Microsoft patent processes that would be present on a OS DVD or in an ISO image.
The owner told me that all emails they receive have been answered.
Once again check your junk/spam filtered folders and your ISP's webmail servers as the responses could easily be sitting there.
Midw37 of course you can dispute a charge made via PayPal, that's your prerogative. Money-back guarantee only applies for 30 days after purchase.

It's marvelous how everyone else receives responses and I don't. It is not being caught in any spam filter as my anti-virus does not scan in Thunderbird.

In any event, I spent the money and purchased the product again. Works now without the windows too new error,

Ex_Brit

Staff member
Glad it works.