This is not OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

joakim

I purchased EasyRE Pro on 17/3 in hope it would fix my unbootable Win10 PC, but I couldn't get the USB to boot. It all ended with a $ prompt and just sat there. I kept fighting with it for about a week (had other things to do as well), trying various changes to bios setting and tested on another PC that the USB really was OK to boot.

Then I contacted support by email with a detailed description of my problem and got a sparse auto reply with word that someone would contact me asap. A week passed, and no reply, no sign of life from this company. I then emailed again expressing my dissatisfaction and asked for a refund. Still no reply OR a refund.

This is not fair and not how you run a business imo. Is the "owner" still there? Anyway, I couldn't wait any longer and have since bite the bullet and reinstalled Win10 and now I want my refund. Anyone here having a sense of responsibility to do the right thing?

Can you give me your invoice number please plus other information such as email, full name etc.
I have private messaged you so do not publish this information here. as it's the public realm.

I just gave you a full refund.
It can take up to 6 business days to appear in your records depending on bank transfer speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back