Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows

sheckay

I just bought your product, downloaded the ISO, created a boot disk, and booted from it (to fix a boot issue which your site promises to fix), and all I get is a desktop that doesn't offer much more than a browser. The " Easy Recovery Essentials " utility doesn't start. Doesn't appear. And it's not on the menu to open up. I see an icon for it on the desktop, but that doesn't open. When I right-click it, it asks what I want to use to open it.

This is very disappointing. Please advise.

I could have burned an Ubuntu image which I already have downloaded if all I wanted was a live DVD. And that would have been free of charge.

Does anyone from this company eventually reply here?
I bought this thing and it didn't do anything at all. The menu didn't appear, I juts get a black screen.

Any advise?

Dear All,
I have problem with my ASUS S550C laptop to start the OS Windows 8.1 64 bit. It was just showed blank screen with active mouse cursor. And I just try today to use EasyRE for Windows 8 to recover the problem. After I try to boot from CD, I saw a process of analizing and it seems to work fine and show the screen of "Easy RECOVERY ESSENTIALS by NeoSmart Technologies. But unfortunately the process stopped in this position (image attached). I have tried to restart the process but still the same result. I try to wait more than 90 minutes but it was not change. The hard drive also already stopped running. Please help and advice if anyone understand or has experienced the problem. Thank you.

Attachments

• EasyRE.JPG
    EasyRE.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Back