Easy USB Creator

keytech

I am trying to create a USB boot device to recover windows 10. I have downloaded the .ISO to my system and and formatted a USB (NTSB). When I try to use Easy USB creator, it tells me that I need to make the USB Drive (d:smile: an active partition When I go to the administrative tools to do this, the MAKE ACTIVE PARTITION is not highlighted in the drop down list. I have administrative privledges on my system. Anybody got an ideas?

I am trying to create a USB boot device to recover windows 10. I have downloaded the .ISO to my system and and formatted a USB (NTSB). When I try to use Easy USB creator, it tells me that I need to make the USB Drive (d:smile: an active partition When I go to the administrative tools to do this, the MAKE ACTIVE PARTITION is not highlighted in the drop down list. I have administrative privledges on my system. Anybody got an ideas?
So I fixed the above problem. Used a different Thumb Drive. Easy USB Creator worked. Now I cant get my system to boot from the Thumb drive

Back