EasyBCD boots Grub4Dos bash instead of Linux setup,

Apk172

but mini.iso(netinstall of ubuntu) boots fine (but I can't use it because it doesn't works with my adapter in setup), how can I fix this(Full ubuntu installer, not mini.iso)?

but mini.iso(netinstall of ubuntu) boots fine (but I can't use it because it doesn't works with my adapter in setup), how can I fix this(Full ubuntu installer, not mini.iso)?

Hello,

If the full ubuntu installer is not booting correctly and you are unable to use the mini.iso due to adapter issues, you can try this steps:

First of all check your BIOS/UEFI settings and ensure the boot order is correct. Then verify the integrity of the Ubuntu ISO file you downloaded. After that create a bootable USB drive using a tool like Rufus or Etcher ensuring that the settings are correct. If using EasyBCD check the configuration and make sure it points to the correct boot file. If this all fails try using different USB drive or different installation method such as using a DVD instead of a USB drive. I hope the information helps you.

Did you fixed your issue? Is this was helpful for you?

Last edited:
Hello,

If the full ubuntu installer is not booting correctly and you are unable to use the mini.iso due to adapter issues, you can try this steps:

First of all check your BIOS/UEFI settings and ensure the boot order is correct. Then verify the integrity of the Ubuntu ISO file you downloaded. After that create a bootable USB drive using a tool like Rufus or Etcher ensuring that the settings are correct. If using EasyBCD check the configuration and make sure it points to the correct boot file. If this all fails try using different USB drive or different installation method such as using a DVD instead of a USB drive. I hope the information helps you. targetpayandbenefits

Did you fixed your issue? Is this was helpful for you?

Is anybody can answer for my question?

@Apk172

There should be a message posted to the screen (perhaps immediately before G4D starts up) with the details of the error that prevented it from loading. Sometimes taking a recording of the system while it is booting using the "slow motion video" option on your camera phone can catch it because it can be gone literally in the blink of an eye (1/60th of a second).

My guess is that the size of the ISO is either directly or indirectly the culprit (directly as in error loading the file due to its size, indirectly as in perhaps the defragmentation of the file failed).

Also, did you try a different mode ("Run from Disk" vs the alternative)?

Back