how do I disinstall dual boot?

To uninstall a dual boot setup, you will need to follow a few steps. First, you will need to back up any important data on both operating systems. Then, you will need to delete the partition that contains the operating system you wish to remove. Once the partition is deleted, you will need to remove the boot loader for that operating system. Finally, you may need to repair the remaining operating system's boot loader to ensure it can boot properly.

Thanks SangRachael, maybe I didn't explain myself, I'm not an expert. I would like to keep the two operating systems and simply remove the dual boot menu in order to restore the situation as it was before installing and attempting to dual boot with EasyBCD.
I want to do it because I can't start Kubuntu in any way with EasyBCD but only Windows 8.1.
To do this I would like to go back to the previous situation where I accessed the BIOS and changed the boot order each time.
Very inconvenient but better than all the time I wasted trying to get a dual boot.

Back