I bought an older satellite toshiba running windows 10, but should be running win 8.1

crazylittl3liza

My laptop kept falling apart, freezing, crashing, overheating, just really struggling, so I tried to get her repaired. The problem she has is she's too old & slow for anything higher than the windows 8.1 pro she originally came with. I cannot seem to be able to find the old win 8.1 product key, I tried your tool & it gave me the key for the win 10. Does anyone know any tricks to help me locate that product key?

Lidiar con un portátil antiguo puede ser realmente frustrante, especialmente cuando empieza a fallar, congelarse y sobrecalentarse. Si no puedes encontrar tu antigua clave de producto de Windows 8.1, una opción podría ser actualizar tu sistema a Windows 10 Pro. Mencionaste que tu herramienta te dio la clave para Windows 10; en ese caso, podrías considerar la Windows 10 Pro Descarga gratuita de la 22H2. Esta versión está optimizada con mejores funciones de rendimiento y podría darle una nueva vida a tu portátil, incluso si es un modelo más antiguo.

Back