Moving MBR to other disk, problem "must be primary"

txsf

Hello!

System is Win 10, Legacy (MBR) mode. Have a few disks, but the two ones that concern the problem are MBR (and NTFS), shown as Disk 0 and disk 2 on the attached picture. The Win10 disk is disk 0. (Some other disks are GPT but only data disks.)

Yesterday I converted the Windows disk 0 to GPT as I needed to switch to UEFI for some reasons. According to the software it was done correctly, but impossible then to boot in UEFI, so I reversed disk 0 to MBR and reversed the system to LEGACY... I thought it would bring back to old situation. But... Impossible to boot now ! Windows "repair" couldn't do anything.

So I decided to reinstall windows 10 on the disk 2 that was empty. OK, installed, running. But I wanted to use my Win old installation on disk 0. So I installed EasyBCD on disk 2 (new windows), and added an entry pointing to disk 0.

I set the BIOS to boot win disk 2, I have now the menu for both Win copies. I select the second one and OK, I can boot into my "old" windows on Disk 0. Good. (BCD config below)
(Something strange here, when I select the Windows on disk 0, the computer reboots and runs directly the expected version)

But the MBR is on disk 2 (in H:smile:. I would like to move it to disk 0 so that I can wipe disk 2 and use for something else.

As shown on picture, C: is on disk 0, primary partition, boot.
And the system partition is on disk 2 in H:

Using EasyBCD (from Win in disk 0) in BCD Backup/Repair I tried to "change boot drive" to C:... and get the message "...The boot partition must be a primary partition"...

But the wanted boot partition (C:smile: is already a primary one....

What to do so all files go to disk 0, and I can wipe disk 2?

Thank you !

PS. By the way there is a J: partition in disk 0, probably created when I converted to GPT, not sure. Inside is :

EFI
-- BOOT
-- BOOTX64.EFI
-- Microsoft
-- BOOT
-- BCD file
-- BOOT.STL file
-- BOOTMGFW.EFI file
-- BOOTMGR.EFI file
-- MEMTEST.EFI file
and languages directories

BCD config:

There are a total of 2 entries listed in the bootloader.

Default: Windows 10
Timeout: 30 seconds
Boot Drive: H:\

Entry #1
Name: Windows 10
BCD ID: {default}
Drive: H:\
Bootloader Path: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Entry #2
Name: Microsoft Windows
BCD ID: {current}
Drive: C:\