Pre-purchase questions

still learning

Hello,

I have a couple of questions regarding EASYBCD. I have already installed the lite version of the software and that is what I will be basing my questions on.

1. Will the lite version allow me to multi-boot iso's?
2. I would like to multi-boot the following systems. MS-DOS 6.22, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98SE, Windows XP AND Ubuntu Linux. Can that be done?
3. I would only like to put the iso's on the usb, not install one OS at a time (one per usb) I want to have a boot menu then choose what I want to install. Is that possible?
4. Do I need to purchase more than one application from your website, or can that be done through just the EASYBCD software.

Thank you in advance!
Brian

The free version is not "lite"
It contains all the functionality of the paid version.
It's free for home use, paid for commercial use. (The only difference is in the support, which for the free version is here in this peer to peer forum, not from Neosmart, which comes with a commercial licence)
You can't boot all those legacy versions of Windows together.
Windows only became dual-bootable with XP's NTLDR, the forerunner of Vista's bootmgr which has continued in use (getting biggger) through all Windows releases to date at W10.
Prior to XP all Windows versions used stone-age boot code dating from the early days of Colossus, which mandated that the boot code was of a fixed size and found in a fixed location (i.e. the front of the boot device). It follows that if each of those legacy OSs has to be "up front", then they can't all be in the same place at the same time.
The best you can do is multi-boot ONE legacy OS with any number of XPs, Vistas, W7,8,8.1,10s.
If you have a PC with a large enough number of HDD bays, you could install each of those legacy OSs on a separate HDD and use your PC OEM's PFK to override the boot choice when you power up.

Back