Regarding EasyRE for windows 7 32 bit

yoffir

Hello,
does your latest EasyRE for windows 7 32 bit includes support for OS with SP1 installed?

Please make sure before your reply because your previous version from 2020 does not support OS with SP1 installed...

That was totally not what I asked.

I asked if the latest version of EasyRE for Window 7 supports recovery of Windows 7 system which already installed SP1 in the OS.

The version of EasyRE for Windows 7 I have purchased at year 2020 is not able to recover and rescue my Windows 7 OS because my OS includes SP1 on it.

That is my question! But it seems that no one from NeoSmart is willing to answer my question 😔

The current Windows 7 Repair CD supports the latest version of Windows 7 that existed.

Thank you for the good news!
I will make another purchase for your latest WinRE for Windows 7 32 bit WITH support for recovery of OS with SP1 installed on the OS.

The current Windows 7 Repair CD supports the latest version of Windows 7 that existed.
Is that regards Windows 7 WITH SP 1 installed on the OS?
I do not want to buy the same EasyER of year 2020 which DO NOT support Recovery of Windows 7 WITH SP 1 already nstalled on the OS.

Please give me a clear response for my clear question 🙏

I take your word for it and buy the latest WinRE for Windows 7 32 bit supporting recovery of my OS WITH SP1 installed in it!!!

Am I entitled for a discount as an already NeoSmart returning customer who wants just an upgrade of my already bought WinRE recovery Disk from 2020???

Get the update from Windows Update. This will download only the files you need and will be much smaller than the full SP1 download.
The download is for the version of Windows 7 installed.

Back