Request for 1.7 EasyBCD

dvdivx

Any chance on adding hdx,x editing for the boot loader so I can just point the macos and linux loaders to the right partition? This is the reason I gave up on GAG. (for example tell the bootloader that hd0,2 is macos and hd0,3 is ubuntu)

Excellent program, gave up on GRUB, this is much better. Makes installing Vista worth it and that says alot.

I also saw in your Ubuntu guide a bugfix for multipartion installs of Ubuntu. I posted it in the Ubuntu forums crediting this site, Don't know if anything will happen though. The problem is by default Ubuntu will only list (hd0) and not the partition number. You have to type it in. Selecting the partition won't add it either.

Any chance on adding hdx,x editing for the boot loader so I can just point the macos and linux loaders to the right partition? This is the reason I gave up on GAG. (for example tell the bootloader that hd0,2 is macos and hd0,3 is ubuntu)

Hi dvdivx, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies.

I think the feature you are searching for is already there. Just use the Linux tab to add a GRUB entry, and from the drop down list choose the appropriate x,y drive,partition combo. EasyBCD will automatically map those partitions' respective bootloaders to an entry in the Vista bootloader (even if it's OS X).

Back