Request refund a good while back, haven't heard anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TawnyTim

I requested a refund some time ago and never heard anything from this company. I can request a chargeback with my credit card company but would be easier to just get refunded.

Hi,

I just found your emails caught in our spam filter - sorry for the no response as a result. I'm sorry EasyRE was giving you trouble booting on a number of PCs - we actually have a preview version of EasyRE that hopefully fixes the majority of those complaints with a major overhaul to how the system boots and activates video support, if you are interested in trying it?

Otherwise I can go ahead and process your refund as requested.

I have the same issue
copy of email
i need a refund on this order i bought it by mistake i have no use for
winxp products i didn't even download it later that day i bought
easybcd which is what i wanted this is my 3rd e-mail about this i have
not gotten a replay so far i even tried calling but the number listed
in paypal 3128569090 doesn't even work
help please it was order EF38B4B1969AB52F
thanks jimmy

BTW did you also buy EasyBCD? The reason I ask it that it is free for personal use. I will private message you with a question.

Hi,

I just found your emails caught in our spam filter - sorry for the no response as a result. I'm sorry EasyRE was giving you trouble booting on a number of PCs - we actually have a preview version of EasyRE that hopefully fixes the majority of those complaints with a major overhaul to how the system boots and activates video support, if you are interested in trying it?

Otherwise I can go ahead and process your refund as requested.
Please process the refund. I'm sorry I didn't see this message until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back