TRYING TO REVIVE MY BROKEN LENOVO B300 IDEACENTRE DESKTOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRONTOJA

Hi Fellow Tech Brains, I am new here and Hi Hi Hi! I have a nagging problem and need some help please. Thank you in advance. Problem is my Lenovo B300 cannot boot up and I tried reinstalling whatever but it keeps relooping cannot find find driver and does not recognise EASEUS Partition Manager and the Support Team isn't helpful so in short, I AM STUCK in the loop matrix. I have requested for a OEM Recovery Disk but because its an old model (2010) the support has been terminated of sorts. Attached herewith is the snapshots of the back of my LENOVO B300. Yes, dump this and get a new PC easier said than done. I hope to get this up and running and send it to a Child in the Philippines to aid him or her gift imnstead of throwing it away. Any help Welcome. Cheers Mates

Attachments

• IMG_8044.jpg
    IMG_8044.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8045.jpg
    IMG_8045.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8046.jpg
    IMG_8046.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8047.jpg
    IMG_8047.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8048.JPG
    IMG_8048.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Someone may post here with a response but it's more likely a question for support and all questions should go to them : LINK

Hi Fellow Tech Brains, I am new here and Hi Hi Hi! I have a nagging problem and need some help please. Thank you in advance. Problem is my Lenovo B300 cannot boot up and I tried reinstalling whatever but it keeps relooping cannot find find driver and does not recognise EASEUS Partition Manager and the Support Team isn't helpful so in short, I AM STUCK in the loop matrix. I have requested for a OEM Recovery Disk but because its an old model (2010) the support has been terminated of sorts. Attached here gb whatsapp download with is the snapshots of the back of my LENOVO B300. Yes, dump this and get a new PC easier said than done. I hope to get this up and running and send it to a Child in the Philippines to aid him or her gift imnstead of throwing it away. Any help Welcome. Cheers Mates
This can sometimes resolve booting issues. You can usually access the BIOS by pressing a specific key (e.g., F2, Del) during the startup process. Look for the "Reset to Default" or similar option within the BIOS settings.
Ensure that all hardware components inside your Lenovo B300, such as RAM modules and hard drives, are properly connected. If any components appear loose, reseat them firmly. Additionally, check for any loose cables or connections. If the driver issues persist, you may need to consider repairing or reinstalling the Windows operating system. You can try using a Windows installation disk or creating a bootable USB drive with Windows installation files. Boot from the installation media and follow the prompts to repair or reinstall Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back