win 10 update fails error 0x80004005

rknxche

I can't get windows 10 (version 1909 build 18363.1171) to update to the latest version (22H2). The failure to update error is 80004005. One recurring problem seems to be a letter assignment to the hidden windows recovery partition (450 MB) on the hard drive. I deleted the letter assignment in the troubleshooter bootup mode using diskpart and regedit but the letter gets reassigned on the reboot.

By running the Windows Update Troubleshooter, deleting temporary files, registering JScript and VBScript in Command Prompt, or performing a system file checker scan, among other techniques, you can effectively resolve the error 0x80004005 and ensure the smooth functioning of your Windows 10 system.

I can't get windows 10 (version 1909 build 18363.1171) to update to the latest version (22H2). The failure to update error is 80004005. One recurring problem seems to be a letter assignment to the hidden windows recovery partition (450 MB) on the hard drive. I deleted the letter assignment in the troubleshooter bootup mode using diskpart and regedit but the letter gets reassigned on the reboot.

Mod apk by apktome a leading website for lovers of racing games and other games on mobile devices. With a diverse and rich game application store, Apktome is an ideal download source for you to explore and experience attractive racing games and other game genres for free on your mobile phone. With a friendly and convenient interface, you can easily search, download and install the interesting games you are looking for.
I had the same problem as you and I contacted Microsoft Support for assistance regarding this error code 80004005. They gave me specific instructions so I could solve this problem.

It seems like you have a dual-boot setup with Linux and Windows 11 on separate SSDs, and you're encountering issues when trying to boot Windows 11 from an external drive. To address the problem of Windows complaining about an "inaccessible boot drive," you may need to update the UEFI settings to recognize the external drive as the primary boot device.

Back