Translations to Other Languages

Hello Ahmad,

We have someone working on Arabic. If we need more help, I'll send you a message and let you know. Thanks for the offer.

Updated IT language files for EASYBCD 2.2

La Spezia, Italy, Sept. 05, 2012
Hi Mahmoud,
here is Paolo from Italy, nice to hear from you.
Attached you'll find the ".zip" file concerning the EASYBCD updated Italian Language files.
I followed your instructions and I made the changes you specified in your "EasyBCD Strings.txt" file to the language files contained in the "IT" folder of the file located at the: https://github.com/NeoSmart/EasyBCD-Localization/zipball/master address.
I also made some minor changes here and there.
Please take a look at the results, I hope everything is OK (please let me know).
Should further work is needed, pse contact me ASAP, I'll provide almost immediately.
TYVM for everything!
Best regards and greetings from Italy,
Paolo
- Paolo Viappiani
Via G. B. Valle 7
19124 La Spezia, Italy
Phone: +139-187-21647
email: pviappiani@tin.it

Attachments

• IT updated Sept 2012.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
There is update for Russian translation for 3714b3c with small fixes/changes.

Addendum

Cher Computer Guru!
Pardonnez-moi cette insolence, mais ne puissez vous pas de mettre hors de traduction la ligne « copyriht » ? Nous croyons que ce ne fait pas l’objet de traduction...

Attachments

• ru 3714b3c.7z
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi niknik, thanks for your changes.
Whether you translate the copyright text or not is your call. If you want to use the English version, just mark it as "derived" and you won't get any complaints :smile:

Addendum

EasyBCD 2.2 final has been released: Announcing EasyBCD 2.2: Windows 8 dual-booting and more! | The NeoSmart Files

Strings that were still missing or outdated past the one-month notice/grace period have been machine translated. You can still update them for the next bugfix build (2.2.1) which should be released soon enough.

hi,

I'd like to help with translation to Czech - Czech Republic (cs-CZ) language :wink:)

I'm just checking the amount of work that's behind this offer and I think that next week it could be finished :wink:

Cube

Hi, Cube. That sounds great! Thanks for your offer and I look forward to updating EasyBCD with your contribution.

Hey, no problem! I think it was a very valid question - after all, one could simply mark *all* the strings as "derived" and in that case I would certainly not be happy :smile:

But, yes, at the end of the day I trust the judgement of our translators. You guys have done a great job of distinguishing which strings should be translated to the native languages and which should be left in English. Thank you.

Hi R94,

You absolutely can! Just follow the instructions on the first page.

@dragan: Sorry I missed your post, but same applies. We'd love to have Croatian in the next EasyBCD build.

Hebrew translation by me

Hebrew translation by me , extract the zip and put the "עברית" folder in the Lang folder where there program install on you computer , after it open the software and change the language , enjoy , it isn't 100% translation but almost

Attachments

• עברית.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
Translation to the Slovenian language ( Slovenščina)

Hi
Here is Slovenian translation (Slovenščina) for EasyBCD 2.2.0.182 *. sl-SI
Best regards

Attachments

• EasyBCD 2.2.0.182 sl-SI.rar
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Back