Easy USB Creator

vikukopp

I downloaded Easy USB Creator but when opening downloaded .exe file, installation screen opens but no ISO image file options are visible.
Viktor Kopponen

There's no installation at all for Easy USB Creator; it just runs from the download directly. Can you post a picture of what you see?

20220108_172501[1].jpg
There's no installation at all for Easy USB Creator; it just runs from the download directly. Can you post a picture of what you see?
I have this. Another picture is too large but it is window showing blank ISO field and destination fields for FAT & NTFS files (D&E).

The "Easy USB Creator Lite.exe" is Easy USB and it'll run directly when you double-click on it. The ...crdownload is a partial download (a download in progress) so you probably just have to wait on that, if that's what you're trying to burn to the USB.

View attachment 5340

I have this. Another picture is too large but it is window showing blank ISO field and destination fields for FAT & NTFS files (D&E).

The "Easy USB Creator Lite.exe" is Easy USB and it'll run directly when you double-click on it. The ...crdownload is a partial download (a download in progress) so you probably just have to wait on that, if that's what you're trying to burn to the USB.

I purchased the full version of Easy USB Creator. I followed the email link sent to me to create and account and download from the page which holds the license key, I copied the license key, downloaded and installed the software, but it only downloaded the Lite version again telling me I need to pay for it. What's going on here?

I have easy USB Creator Lite. But when I open it, it won't let me choose a destination. It shows one destination only (no USB drives that are in the system) and when I click on the down arrow, I cannot choose anything else. I have rebooted PC but still the same thing!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-26 104419.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-26 104419.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
Further to this, I cannot get it to work on another PC either. Same thing happens, it won't let me choose a destination

Never mind. I just found an older version (2.3.1) on my PC and it works fine!

Hi sir madam any body please help me.
My one laptop Acer travelmate model 5744 Windows 7 32bit but motherboard bic50 but motherboard is ded..
And second laptop Neo Model type M74S ..
I am change HDD but my Acer to Neo convert but windows not open not new any Windows install one time install but next day same problem not repre my Neo M74S please Help Me.

Easy USB Creator Lite is a lightweight utility that easily converts ISO images into bootable USB sticks.

The UI for Easy USB Creator Lite is simple, and the process is equally so - a single click can turn Windows setup DVDs and multiple recovery utilities into bootable USB drives that are perfect when you need to install or recover a Windows while on the go.

mycardstatement

Back